The Uniform Shop Opening Times 2022
Tuesday and Friday
- Morning 8.15am – 10.00am
- Afternoon 2.30pm – 3.30pm
Opening hours may be extended during College holidays. You will be notified via the College email.
Download the Price List and Order Form.
The St John Bosco uniform has been designed to physically reflect the College’s colours of Bosco purple teal and white, while keeping in mind style, practicality and cost.
Uniforms are compulsory for every student from Kindergarten to Year 9 at St John Bosco College. Students should wear the College Uniform with pride and joy. Personal presentation needs to be impeccable and reflect the self-respect of each person. It is important that parents and students actively support St John Bosco College with personal presentation and the correct wearing of the uniform.
Please see our College Uniform and Personal Presentation Procedures
Please follow these steps to schedule a fitting appointment.
- Please click on the online appointment page.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Select a date and time for your appointment.
- Once you entered your child’s name into the confirmation box, the appointment time will be saved and can be deleted or modified at any time prior to the appointment.
How to Order
- Via Email
Order form and pricelist can be found on the College website. Phone payment available during shop opening times.
- In Person
Order form can be returned to the College Administration at any time and can be collected or delivered to class the following week
- Directly from the uniform shop during opening hours.
- Via Email
For more information please contact:
Mrs Debra Mossman on 9234 9626 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click a thumbnail to view a gallery of images of our uniform.