St John Bosco College Advisory Council
Advisory Council members provide a service in the Christian tradition and serve the College Community according to their particular skills. It is a shared ministry which draws upon the shared wisdom of its members working together as Christians to support the ethos of the Catholic College and to provide for the material needs of the College.
2022 Advisory Council Members are:
- Father Mark Baumgarten - Parish Priest
- Erin Parry - Chair
- Daniel Fonseca - Treasurer
- Cassandra Carr - Secretary
- Siminette Meyer - Friends of St John Bosco Rep to the Advisory Council
- Wendy Mongan - St Francis Xavier Rep to the Advisory Council
- Joe Francis
- Brett Mallott
- Kevin Sheehy - College Principal
Catholic School Board Constitution
“The Catholic School forms part of the saving mission of the Church, especially for education in the faith.”(1)
As part of the Church’s mission Schools form vital aspects of Parish life. Close and mutually beneficial working relationships between Schools and Parish are essential.
The Catholic School Board is accountable to the Catholic Education Commission of Western Australia.
Read the entire Constitution here.